MoTMC group is focused on providing drug development and manufacturing strategies to the companies of APIs, concentrating on providing services to SMEs/ Emerging and Specialty pharma companies.
MoTMC employs a diverse group of former senior managers from the pharmaceutical industry with expertise in development of APIs ( NO BASIC RESEARCH) and analytical development, supply chain strategy, manufacturing operations, quality control, quality assurance and regulatory affair.
1. Developed and far east economies with spiralling healthcare costs are looking for, to prune the health care expenses.
2. On other hand tax payers are demanding a reimbursement model based on healthcare outcomes, and global pharmaceutical companies are under pressure from government agencies to cut the drug prices.
So to remain competitive in international markets:
1. . Pharma MNCs are preferring partnerships with Indian pharma majors through acquisitions, collaborations.
2. . While negotiating with Indian pharma companies for a partnership , global pharma majors are looking for knowledge capabilities particularly with reference to Quality system inculcation throughout organization , plant capacities, regulatory compliances and finally management controls (both financial and operational).
1. . Impending patent litigations.
2. . Linear growth in R&D productivity with decreased pipe line products in new drugs.
3. . Increase drug discovery costs.
4. .Increased regulatory measures threaten the sustainability of the pharma industry’s current business model.
Main challenge, now, arises how SMEs/ emerging –API companies, will face the dynamics of technology changes / quality issues/ increased regulatory measures/ management controls.
MoTMC provides direction and guide to resolve the above issues and we have expertise in the following technology and management systems of APIs.